These Terms apply to your use of our website. If you are not over 18 or not living in Australia or New Zealand you will not be able to use this website and you should not attempt to make an application, although subject to your acceptance of these Terms you should feel free to browse. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms set out below you should not use this website.
The following words have the following meanings:
"Terms" means these terms and conditions;
"Product Provider" means any credit card issuer, loan broker, insurance company, life office, broker and administration provider, operator of a collective investment scheme, fund manager, bank, building society or any other financial institution;
"Us/Our" means Legalwebb UK Limited;
"You" means the user of the website.
Copyright Trademark and site content
You acknowledge and accept that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content provided as part of the website belong to us, or a Product Provider. You may download material from this site for your own use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you by such downloading.
Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material except with our written consent.
Our Liability to you
- The site is owned by Legalwebb Holdings Limited, a Cyprus registered company, and operated by John Anthony Booker under Australian Credit License Number 409315
- These are the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website. By using the website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Persons using the website should be residents of Australia and over 18 years in age, if you are not then you are allowed only to browse the content.
- We provide information on our website about financial products and credit products such as mortgages, loans and credit cards. However, we are not a credit provider and we are not advising you personally to apply for a particular credit product with a particular provider of those products. Any recommendations found in the site are of a general nature and do not constitute personal advice to you.
- It is important you understand that, should you decide to apply for a credit product after visiting our website, you will be dealing with the provider of that product and not with us.
- If you are not clear about what you need or the product features you require, you should seek the independent advice of an Independent Financial Adviser before making a decision based on information you have obtained from this website.
- No claim is made as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of information on this website. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability to any person for the information provided on the website or incorporated into it by reference. Use of the information and data contained within the website or these pages is at your sole risk.
- The website includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government entities. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked "as is" and we do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this sit. We make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site; and we make no warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and we do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking the website to those other websites.
- If you have a complaint or dispute in relation our service, in the first instance, please call us on our toll free complaints line 1 800 624 946 . Outside of office hours please leave a message for us to call you back) or email our complaints handler using the following email address:
As an alternative you can write to us : Legalwebb Holdings Limited Kleomenous, 2, 1061,Nicosia Cyprus
- Where a complaint arises we will, wherever possible, endeavour to resolve the matter by close of business the next day. If this is not possible, to enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a documented, formal complaints procedure, a summary of which are shown below.
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you the details of who will be handling the matter in our office.
- After having considered the issue, we will advise what action we intend to take and the expected timescales for this. At this time we will give you details of the service of the Credit Ombudsman Service, where this applies.
- In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by another party, we will advise you of this in writing giving their contact details and the reasons for our decision, and ensure that your complaint is promptly forwarded to the appropriate party, in writing.
- We will aim to make a final response to you as soon as is practicable, and keep you reasonably informed as to progress. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks.
- By the end of eight weeks from receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, or the delay at this time, you will have a period of six months in which you can refer the matter to the Credit Ombudsman Service, whose details are shown below.
- When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses, or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision and we will also advise how you may pursue the complaint if you remain dissatisfied. At that time, if we do not hear from you within eight weeks, we will treat the complaint as closed.
- The Credit Ombudsman Service provides consumers with a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms and we will cooperate fully with them in respect of any complaints referred to them. The COSL Consumer Helpline is on 1 800 138 422 and their website is at http://www.cosl.com.au
- Mailing address is: The Credit Ombudsman Service Limited
PO Box A252, Sydney South, NSW 1235
Legalwebb Holdings Limited ("we") takes your privacy seriously. We have adopted the following principles in relation to how we manage personal information.
- Legalwebb Holdings Limited will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities.
- At or before the time (or, if that is not practicable, as soon as practicable after) Legalwebb Holdings Limited collects personal information about an individual from the individual, Legalwebb Holdings Limited takes reasonable steps to ensure that the individual is aware of:
- the identity of the organisation and how to contact it;
- the fact that he or she is able to gain access to the information;
- the purposes for which the information is collected;
- the organisations (or their types ) to which we disclose information of that kind;
- any law that requires the particular information to be collected;
- the consequences (if any) for you if all or part of the information is not provided.
- If it is reasonable and practicable to do so, Legalwebb Holdings Limited will collect personal information about an individual only from that individual. If Legalwebb Holdings Limited collects personal information about an individual from someone else, it takes reasonable steps to ensure that the individual is or has been made aware of the matters listed in clause 3 above.
- Legalwebb Holdings Limited will not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose (the secondary purpose) other than the primary purpose of collection unless:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and, if the personal information is sensitive information, directly related to the primary purpose of collection, and;
- the individual would reasonably expect the organisation to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose; or
- the individual has consented to the use or disclosure; or
- if the information is not sensitive information and the use of the information is for the secondary purpose of direct marketing and it is impractical to seek consent before use
- or where we are required by law or government authority for any reason.
- Legalwebb Holdings Limited will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up- to- date.
- Legalwebb Holdings Limited will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- On request by a person, Legalwebb Holdings Limited will take reasonable steps to let the person know, generally, what sort of personal information it holds, for what purposes, and how it collects, holds, uses and discloses that information.
- If Legalwebb Holdings Limited holds personal information about an individual, it will provide the individual with access to the information on request by the individual, except to the extent that we are prohibited by law to do so.
- If Legalwebb Holdings Limited charges for providing access to personal information, those charges will not be for requesting access but may fairly reflect the cost of extracting the information required from the data held.
- Legalwebb Holdings Limited takes your privacy seriously and if any issue has arisen in relation to privacy and the use of this site, you may contact Legalwebb Holdings Limited using the complaints procedure laid out above.
In using this website, we require that you abide by these Terms. If you fail to abide by them, and this failure causes us to suffer a claim, action, liability, or loss because of your failure to abide by these Terms, you agree to indemnify us, on demand, for all costs and expenses, including legal fees, which arise out of your failure to abide by these Terms.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the website or any part of it without notice to you and we will not be liable to you in any way for any modification or withdrawal of the website. We also reserve the right to modify these Terms without reference to you.
We reserve the right at any time to refuse to process a transaction for any reason. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our failing to process a transaction.
By making an application for any product you expressly authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit reports, in order to authenticate your identity.
Third Party Links
In the event that there are third party links to other websites for your convenience, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or functionality of such external sites. We do not endorse the content of any external sites and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss however caused to you by your use of any external site.
“Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here.”
The information on this website is for residents of Australia & New Zealand only.
We shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by any circumstance or cause beyond our control.
If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms shall not be affected and shall remain in force.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
Life Insurance Enquiries
The service of an insurance consultant is provided through xLife Pty Ltd, a Corporate Authorised Representative of Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd ABN: 61 094 529 987 AFSL No.244252 they will call you to discuss your quotes.
Which4u - Beat My Card Service
When using the Beat My Card service we do not store or collect your data. The tool is simply a calculator which helps identify the costs incurred in running a credit based on your normal usage which you enter. The resulting calculation is based on the assumptions detailed in the results page. Visitors who wish to view their results are added to our opt-in mailing list and may receive communication from Which4u from time to time. By ticking the terms and conditions box you are agreeing to be being added to our mailing list. We will mail you with our bi-weekly moneysaving e-news letters and to remind you when your introductory offer on your existing card is coming to an end, with the aim of hopefully saving you money. Users can unsubscribe at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe' in the email.