Savings Accounts Review
Compare Community First savings accounts
Compare Community First Savings Accounts – read our review and compare the features and benefits available from Community First. Make an informed decision to find a Savings Account that suits you.
Community First offers a range of savings accounts to help you to meet your savings goals and make your money work hard for you, because after-all you have worked had to earn it.
Whether you're looking to invest a lump sum; you have a goal in mind and wish to make regular deposits; or you want an instant access account that allows you to withdraw funds fee free without notice, Community First Savings Accounts have the perfect solution to suit your needs.
Community First savings accounts also cater for pensioners/retired, students, and children, each with its own set of features and balances designed to work with you to get you the best deals.
Community First also offers a Christmas Cracker Account, allowing you to spread the cost of Christmas over the course of the year. This account lets you make small regular deposits, so you don't feel the brunt of the cost in one foul swoop, but instead pay gradually.
- Get a total of 4.80%p.a
- Open a Direct Saver online saving account today and enjoy a fixed bonus rate of 1.95%p.a. above the standard Direct Saver variable rate 2.85%p.a with No fees
- No minimum balance
- Instant funds transfer if linked to St.George account
- Unlimited fee-free phone and Internet banking
- Interest calculated daily & paid monthly
- Open up to 15 multiple direct saver accounts
- Use it as your DIY Superannuation.
- Get 3.00% p.a. (current standard variable interest rate) + 1.50% (4 months fixed bonus interest rate on new accounts) p.a. = 4.50% p.a. (current NAB iSaver rate on new accounts).
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- Open an account with $1
- Pay no transaction or account keeping fees
- Make unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- No Direct ATM withdrawal instead withdraw via transfer to other account or beneficiary.
- 2.75% p.a Westpac eSaver variable introductory rate + 1.55% p.a for 4 months fixed bonus rate = 4.30% p.a
- High interest calculated daily on the full balance and paid monthly
- Unlimited and fee free access to funds via Internet or Automated Telephone Banking to a linked transaction or savings account
- No minimum balance, transfers or fixed investment terms
- Optional paperless estatements
- A great introductory rate of 4.65% p.a. for the first 4 months of your account opening.
- At the end of 4 months you’ll receive our standard variable interest rate, currently 3.20% p.a.
- No account fees
- No minimum balance
- No fixed terms or hidden catches
- Access your money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through phone and internet banking
- Savings up to $1 million will be covered by the Australian Government Guarantee
- Get 4.95% on balances up to $250k.
- No fees and no minimum balance
- Access to your savings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Interest calculated daily, paid monthly
- No need to switch banks for your everyday banking
- Also available to DIY super and trust accounts
- 0.01% p.a Westpac eSaver variable introductory rate + 4.66% p.a fixed bonus rate = 4.67% p.a
- Earn bonus interest when you make no withdrawals and deposit at least $50 before the last business day of each month